Thursday, May 21, 2009

HURRAY! =D


(Its always the first song that comes to my head when I'm :D)


Speaking of happy....

does anybody miss this show LOL.
This one's pretty old actually.


Nuttin' wrong with candy.
Yeah candy's good for you =D




So my second last paper just ended! Monday seems like a loonnnnngg time away so I'm just gonna chuck in some art facts on sunday! :D


Righto, the geog paper wasn't well at all, but my first reaction when receiving the paper was "OMGOSH YAY PLAY TIME AFTER THIS!", so I just did the paper and realised I haven't got enough time for the essays, which were really hastily completed. Ah well, I'm gonna see smiley faces all over my report soon, I bet. So much for counting on geog (and hopefully art would go fine).


Surprisingly (or maybe not, since I was like that since sec 4), I didn't have a single thread of nervousness in me while sitting for all those papers.

So yeah, its good in a way since the brain's clear. Bad thing is that I only have that sense of urgency one day before each paper so that leaves me half a day/one day of studying panic before the exam itself. :/ break that cycle emmafung!



Alright, so jc life isn't that stressful for me so far due to my utter lack of discipline..

I'll make like terrible for myself from now on hahaha.

Not now of course, I'M GONNA PLAY TILL I DROP TATA.

GUITARHEROJAMLEGENDTVVIDEOSSONGSPIANODOODLESTALKING
EATINGSLACKINGSLEEPINGCHATTINGCRAPPING
DINNERWITHGIRLSONFRIDAYDINNERWITHRIANEONSATURDAY!

:D

No comments: